Monday, June 16, 2014

Pictures of people in love

Since the "big day" has long since come and gone, I guess it's ok for me to share our engagement and bridal pictures that I loved oh so much. My aunt Denise and uncle CJ gave us the best present EVER by doing such an amazing job. They're pretty cool. And by pretty cool, I mean the best. My insanely beautiful, wonderful, and amazingly talented friend Katie Cox is the bomb at making me look pretty. She did my make up for our bridals and if it was acceptable for me to go weeks without washing my face, I would probably still have it on. Girl's got skills.



































Now lets be real. Do I know how to pick a handsome husband or what?? But sorry, he's taken. You can go wipe the drool from your chins now, ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment